Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Gettin' our style on

Well, I am happy to report that the storage bins that consumed my living and dining room for over a week are gone...that's right Christmas is packed away.  It's always a little bitter sweet to say goodbye to the holidays, but it's a perfect opportunity to tidy up the house and get fresh perspective on life, goals and the year ahead.  Love that about January.  It is officially time to get our act in gear and start the prep and design phase for Charming Touch Parties first two parties of 2013.  The first party, a vintage horse themed birthday celebration, will be styled for my sweet (and very horse obsessed daughter) who will be turning 5 in February.  We are going all out for this monumental birthday and hosting the event at a horse stable.  My sweet little lady will be in HEAVEN.  It will be pink and purple with vintage charm.  Oh my goodness, this is a fun party to work on.  Here's a sneak peek at the colors.
My talented friend and custom clothing designer, Sarah Cavazos (at Sweetpea Dean) made the darling dress.  She makes some of the cutest children's pieces and can ship anywhere in the United States.  Check her out on Facebook if you have a chance.  The printable line is from Three Little Monkey Studio.  I am itching to get styling away on this party!

We are also styling a lovely gender neutral baby shower in February.  The theme:  "You Are My Sunshine".  The color choices are gray, yellow and white -- and while I would like to give away more from this party, I don't want to spoil the fun.  It's going to be classy, cheerful and modern.

Stay tuned for more sneak peeks in the coming weeks.  I hope to share a little more.  As always, use this blog to comment and give feedback.  Look forward to hearing from each and every one of you!

XOXO,
Val

No comments:

Post a Comment